151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 大家真诚地期望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都期盼参观贵厂。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 或许大家可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺步骤表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接状况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
大家实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity1 of labor2 is decreased.
工作效率大大地提升了,而劳动强度却减少了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有商品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 大家觉得水平是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,大家一直把水平放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我期望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
大家得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully3 automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺方法来控制水平呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection4 before they go out.
所有商品出厂前需要要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的办法给我留下了非常深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我觉得你们的商品可以使你们胜过角逐对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就水平而言,没任何厂商能和大家相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想或许以后大家可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 大家想把买卖扩大到国内市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司打造贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
大家非常高兴能与贵公司打造贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation5. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help.大家非常乐意帮忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的商品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.假如全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你或许对某些商品有兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就能了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad. 这类商品在国内外非常受青睐。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这类商品都是大家的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
大家双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不能你这幺有经验。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
伴随角逐的加剧,纺织品贸易愈加难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司近期的产品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
大家什幺时候洽谈买卖?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我期望能与贵公司打造贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 大家也期望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire.
这是大家的一同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你或许已经获悉中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经了解了一点儿,但我还想多知道一些。
199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations6? 你觉得该如何来进行这次谈判呢?